The 3rd Aquaphotomics International Symposium
Exploring Water Molecular Systems in Nature
2018/09/28: Early bird registration deadline has been extended to October 15.
2018/09/28: Abstract submission deadline has been extended to October 22.
2018/09/12: Travel grant application form can be downloaded here.
2018/08/20: Second Circular and Sponsorship documents can be downloaded here.
Date:December 2 – 6, 2018
Venue: Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center, Awaji, Hyogo, Japan
- The 3rd Aquaphotomics International Symposium Organizing Committee
- Biomeasurement Technology Laboratory, Faculty of Agriculture, Kobe University
- The Spectroscopy Society of Japan
- The Japanese Society of Agriculture Machinery and Food Engineering
- The Society of Agriculture Structures, Japan
- Honorable Chair: Mutsuo IWAMOTO (Kagoshima-Osumi Food Technology Development Center)
- Chair: Roumiana TSENKOVA (Kobe University)
- Vice Chair: Yukihiro OZAKI (Kwansei Gakuin University)
- Vice Chair: Masato YASUI (Keio University)
- Vice Chair: Yuichi OGAWA (Kyoto University)
- Treasurer: Shigeaki MORITA (Osaka Electro-Communication University)
- Dec 5 (Wed): Spa Yunosato (dinner included)
- Dec 6 (Thurs): Mount Koya tour (breakfast/lunch included)
- December 2, 13:00 – 14:30 (Free Admission)
- We welcome everyone who wants to learn about Aquaphotomics.